Monday, 21 December 2009 14:58
How do you attract the right kind of people? In a world of over 6 billion people, how is Mr. or Mrs. Right going to notice you. There are some helpful ways how to attract a desirable partner.
- Look great. If you don’t feel comfortable with your appearance then it will definitely show through in your actions. Thus you should pay careful attention to how you look around your dream partner.
- Be a Champ. Watch the “big” game at a sports bar, even if you hate sports.
- Get Personal. Put your negative talk aside and go ahead and post an online ad about yourself.
- Let’s get Physical. Join a gym, take up a kick boxing class, martial arts, yoga and etc.
- Do Good. Volunteer at an art museum, local food bank, shelter or hospital.
- Get Out of the House. Go to activities that involve other people; street fairs, town events, dog parks, fun runs, music concerts.
- Puppy Love (if you are planning to attract a woman). Don’t be afraid to use your dog. It may seem like a cheap trick, but it’s true: women find a guy with a dog irresistible. Take him for a walk or play ball at a busy park. Women think it’s cute when a guy has a soft spot for animals.
- Cafe. Try new public places like cafes populated with people reading, meeting, and greeting.
- Be easygoing. Take part in activities your date suggests.
- Be curious about your date. Ask about him or her and don’t monopolize the conversation.
- Be careful about suggesting costly dates, if you don’t know your date’s finances.
- Be interesting. Mention today’s headlines, the playoffs, or a book you’re reading.
- Be upbeat. Don’t discuss your cat’s diabetes.
- Be creative and then take action. Recent research shows that people who go out twice a week are much more likely to get married than those who don’t. And people who go out 3 times a week are even more likely to meet a spouse. Going out can be as simple as eating dinner with friends or doing volunteer work. It’s all up to you.
- Get Sexy. Go take that salsa class you’ve always wanted to take and go ahead and wear that red dress while you are at it.
And, finally do not forget about: